12/12/09

Cantu just doesn't believe

My friend and I confronted John Cantu again the other night, we were serving a suponea to appear in court (I am bound and deterimed to get this guy arrested fro fraud).

It is amazing to me though that the only comment that John Cantu made was that I should drop the case. His reasoning was that if he was in jail that I would never collect. I thought this was so ridiculous I almost busted out laughing. Here's a guy that stole $30K from me and much more from others and hasn't yet paid back a single dime to anyone I know. Yet he has the nerve to stand in front of me and basically tell me it is best for everyone if I don't sue him or have him arrested so that he can go on stealing from others, on the hope that he will give me some of money he gets out of scamming others. Him and hjis wife are living on the fact that they don't believe that people will report them to the police or file civil suits against them as long as they give you a little hope that eventually you will get your money back.

Well it isn't going to happen. We have looked and there isn't one person that I have found out of all the people that they have stolen from that have received anything back. If they have taken anything from you please file a report with the Orange Police Department, you won't get anything back from John and Marissa that is for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment