12/27/09

Latest Broken Promises

John promised to pay another couple at least part of the $20K he owed them last week after they had given him the additional 10 days he asked for. What happened you ask? Same old, same old, on the 10th day he was really sorry that he still couldn't come up with the money as promised.

John mentioned that he was going to go by and talk to the Detective from the Orange Police Department and get this misunderstanding all cleared up. Never happened! I hate to break it to him but this won't be cleared up until the people John and Marisa stole money from have it returned, and I think we all know that isn't going to happen.

John mentioned that he was disturbed by the tone of messages being left for him and Marissa and that was why he wasn't being cooperative. Although he did mention that it was inexcusable that the alledged investments were being delayed so long. (As of next Monday John and Marisa will have the entire $30K that they owe me and my wife due, along with the supposed income and we have yet to see a dime from the October 7the note or the November 14th note. I'm not holding my breath for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment